Tickets for Lumina performances are available on-line at www.brownpapertickets.com or you may call 1-800-838-3006. When you go to the home page for Brown Paper Tickets, enter the play title in the ‘Search Events’ box at the top of the page. Place your order for the cast color/day and time you want. You will be given the option to have your tickets mailed to you or held for pick-up at will-call.
Lumina’s office does not handle ticketing matters. Any questions or problems with your order should be addressed to Brown Paper Tickets’ helpful and pleasant staff.
- Purchase tickets early - Lumina shows sell out! You may come to the theatre 45 minutes prior to curtain time to be wait-listed for tickets. However, there is no guarantee of ticket availability.
- Check our “calendar” page for information on when ticket sales begin
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL!
- Tickets are sold based on the number of seats in the house.
- We offer a “wait list” for tickets that are unclaimed. Please arrive at the theatre at least 45 minutes prior to curtain to add your name to the wait list.
- All patrons must watch the show from a seat. There are no “standing room only” viewing areas.
- Children under the age of 6* will not be admitted. All patrons, including children, must have a ticket in order to be admitted.
- All ticket holders must be seated 10 minutes prior to curtain time.
- Any unclaimed will-call tickets will be sold to the wait list beginning 10 minutes prior to curtain time.
- There is NO SEATING later than 10 minutes after curtain time. After this time, patrons may watch the performance on the lobby monitor.
- It is recommended that all ticket holders (and wait-list patrons) arrive at the theatre at least 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
*Due to material in some Lumina productions this age may be adjusted upwards. Please see Current Performances page for age limit.