Tickets for Lumina performances are available at www.brownpapertickets.com. On the BrownPaperTickets home page, enter the play title in the ‘Search Events’ box at the top of the page. Place your order for the cast color/day and time you want.
NOTE: Lumina’s office does not handle ticketing matters. Any questions or problems with your order should be addressed to Brown Paper Tickets’ helpful and pleasant staff 1-800-838-3006.
- On-line ticket sales end 12 hours prior to curtain. If on-line sales have closed you may come to the theatre 30 minutes prior to curtain time to purchase tickets, however, there is no guarantee of ticket availability.
- Any will-call ticket not claimed 10 minutes prior to curtain time may be re-sold.
- Purchase tickets early – Lumina shows sell out especially the final shows.
- Allow time to park & walk to the theatre. Weekend parking in the Silver Spring garages can be limited so allow at least 30 minutes to park & walk to the theatre.
- Theatre doors will remain open for 5 minutes past curtain. For the safety of our actors, patrons arriving later than that may not be admitted or seated.
- If you arrive at the theatre with a ticket for another performance date or time, admittance will be at the discretion of the box office manager. PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKET ORDER for show date & time BEFORE confirming purchase.
Check our home page for information on when ticket sales begin
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL!
- Tickets are sold based on the number of seats in the house.
- We offer a “wait list” for tickets that are unclaimed.
- Any ticket not picked up 10 minutes prior to curtain WILL BE SOLD to a wait-list patron.
- All patrons must watch the show from a seat. There are no “standing room only” viewing areas.
- Children under the age of 8* will not be admitted. All patrons, including children, must have a ticket.
- All ticket holders must be seated 10 minutes prior to curtain time.
- Saving seats for patrons who are not in the theatre is not permitted.
- There is NO SEATING later than 10 minutes after curtain time. After this time, patrons may watch the performance on the lobby monitor.
- It is recommended that all ticket holders (and wait-list patrons) arrive at the theatre at least 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
*Due to material in some Lumina productions this age may be adjusted upwards.